ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday The Royal Scarf






When I saw this scarf for the first time, I immediately fell in love with it and thought of all the possible ways I could wear this silk scarf. It definitely adds so much glam to any outfit! This time I chose to wear all black and add a tough of color through this fabulous scarf. Do you have any accessory that you absolutely love it? Mine is this "royal" scarf.

Do you remember the Tuesday Trend Spin Link Up I did last week with the Gold Dress? I was happy to find out that I am featured as one of Laura's and Erin's favorite! 



5 comments

  1. That scarf and those pants are incredible!!!!

    http://adolescentchic.blogspot.com/

    <3 Naa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is gorgeous!!!! That ted like amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emushe shalli vertet teshkon me keto strecet dhe kemisha yll fare .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look stunning in red! Gorgeous scarf! Stopping by from Three-fer Thursday :)
    xo,
    http://glamvolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. What a great scarf & I love how you styled it! Stopping by from Three-fer Thursday's!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...