ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday What She Wears Link Up - The Gold 50's Style Dress









Since the holidays are coming, I just felt like wearing my favorite party dress. I love gold especially on evening dresses! So I own several gold evening/party dresses. My mother made this dress for my wedding, and this is one of the three dresses I wore during my reception. Oh, it brings back such great memories! I love it! It is so flattering and it makes me feel like a princess. I don't get to wear it very often except for special occasions, but every time I put it on{I get a lot of compliments} and I don't want to take it off! I was in the USA when my mom was making this dress for me in Albania, and she did such a great job! I had shared with her over Skype few details how I wanted it and when I got home, it was all ready and fitted me perfectly! It was such a great surprise!

How do all wear Gold?

I am linked with What she Wears - Gold Edition
Go check out these Golden bloggers and don't forget to follow them! Thanks for following!

post signature

7 comments

  1. Emushe me gezon per fjalet e bukura, po do beja cdo gje qe do ma kerkoje ti se e meriton , vazhdon te ri shume bukur te perqafoj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Totally Posted Tuesday! This dress is so pretty, I love the gold and the beading!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous this dress is! I love everything about it and how you went all out with the gold shoes as well, it just works. I'm in love. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! loooking stuunning!!! Perfect!!

    I just launched my first giveaway on my blog. Join it!


    The Chic and Cheap Blog
    The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
    The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
    and on Bloglovin



    <a href="http://thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.it/2013/12/my-first-giveaway-win-50-30-coupon-at.html”>Join my giveaway and win 50 $ to shop on Oasap </a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glamour glamour glamour! This outfit is outstanding!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gold dress is so fun and unique!! Thanks for linking up with What She Wears!!

    -Jalynn
    www.theredclosetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...