ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Fun Weekend

We had an amazing weekend and I loved every single moment of it!
We decorated our Christmas tree and now our home feels so much warmer and nicer. Now we can truly feel the Christmas Spirit in our home. Christmas season is my favorite time of the year and since we got married two years ago, we have tried to create our own Christmas traditions! We are going to start a new Christmas tradition this year, which for now I will keep it a secret. I will reveal it in a later post! So make sure to follow this site. What are your Christmas traditions?

Also during the weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday and we had so much fun! Birthdays are the best. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!








post signature

1 comment

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend! Glad to know you had a great time. Thanks for sharing & for dropping by my blog xo Already following on GFC and INstagram :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...