ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday Christmas Pictures 2013



































As you have probably noticed by now, I love taking pictures. Any excuse to take some pictures is a good excuse for me. Since I bought my new Canon Camera, I have been taking a lot more pictures and have been trying to capture beautiful memories. These are some of the pictures we used for our Christmas cards. I had such a hard time deciding on which ones to choose, but let's just say that the ones I ended up using are among these pictures I decided to share with you! They turned out so pretty and I didn't have to pay anything thanks to Walgreens' promotion that was going on.
That same day, I took some more family pictures for some of my friends! It was such a great time!



post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...