ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Skinny Mustard






As soon as I laid my eyes on these mustard skinny pants, I immediately fell in love with them! They are so comfy and look great with any color. I chose to bring them in a "college girl" look, layering a gray top and a navy blue jacket! 
Together with burgundy, mustard color are now two of my favorite colors of this season.
What's your favorite Fall/Winter color? 

post signature

2 comments

  1. Nice outfit!.
    Did you know that you look like Rita Ora?
    I'm an albanian girl like you.
    Bye, Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...