ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Thankful



I am grateful for so many things! The list could go on and on! 
No matter how busy I am, I know that my life has more meaning when I express gratitude daily!
 As much as I love this time of the year, I am sad to see how commercialized it has become.
We spend more time thinking of our Shopping list than of our Gratitude list.
I hope that we all stop and reflect on the things that matter  most to us
 and have a grateful heart not only this season, but always! 
What are you most grateful for?



post signature

2 comments

  1. I am grateful for friends like you in my life! LOVE YOU EM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjo eshte e mire te ty, zemra e mamit qe ke nje fantazi qe nuk shteron kurr dhe ja del ta besh ralitet, te puc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...