ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday Hair Bow and Coral Dress









Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for stopping by! As you have probably noticed, I like to experiment with different hair styles just as much as like to experiment with my clothes! This is one the looks I discovered this past September which turned out better than I thought and everyone loved it, including me. Soon I will be posting some tutorials of my favorite hair styles, so keep following.




post signature

4 comments

  1. This hair style is cute as a doll. Love the color of the dress too!
    Lisa
    http://happyby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look, i love your hair! Thanks for following I've just followed back :) xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hairstyle looks amazing. can't wait to see the tutorials http://nailartoholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...