ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Mama and Baby Matching DIY Pom-Pom Beach Shorts








Hi lovely friends,

Ok, so I know summer is almost over, but I was so proud of myself when I made these matching pom-pom shorts not to share them. I was inspired when I saw one of my favorite bloggers, Merrick wear them. She is an amazing seamstress and designer and I look up to her and how talented she is. I love every single post she makes. You should all go check her out, cos she makes great DIY and sewing tutorials. I followed Merrick's Art Tutorial for my shorts and then used a pair of Aria's shorts to trace the pattern for her shorts. Added some elastic band and some pom-poms and they were done in no time. It was easy peasy. We wore these matching shorts during our trip to San Diego over a month ago and I loved how cute Aria looked in them. 
They probably don't fit her anymore so I am glad I could take these picture then. 

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you liked them and want to see some more sewing tutorials in the future.
XO

Ema

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...