ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer & Perfector


Hi lovely friends,

So I got these set of amazing YSL blur primer and perfector from Influenster to review and I loved them. First of all I was so impressed with its packaging which is top notch, very compact and so glamorous. I keep it in my purse and use it through out the day to touch up my make up. The light pink blush gives my light skin a nice glow and corrects any imperfections. Also I love this primer. It makes my skin look flawless and it truly has a blur out effect, meaning that it evens out my skin tone and any imperfections that my skin might have. It has a nice consistency and leaves your skin feel soft and silky. It is a great primer to add to your make up routine.

Thanks Influenster for sending me this YSL box.

XO
Ema

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...