ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday The little gold dress




Shop the Look
Dress: c/o Golden Mimosas (similar here) // Blazer: Love Culture (similar here) // Shoes: Fioni (similar here) // Bag: (similar here) // Link Bracelet: c/o Loopsway // Watch: c/o UWA

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week so far. During this past week, I have been doing all sorts of things, except what I should be doing: studying. And the "so loved" finals are starting next week. Well I have spent most of my time daydreaming and planning my graduation day and few post-graduation fun trips etc. I can't believe that exactly two weeks from now I will be walking at my graduation ceremony! It's safe to say that I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time; maybe since the school started?! Anyways, I am really excited that I am finally going to close this chapter of my life and start a new one. I have definitely learned and grown a lot these past three and half years and have made some great memories.

To escape homeworks even more, yesterday I decided to go to Provo Fashion Week and I had such a great time! The show was great and the collections were even better. Every designer had very unique style. Some designers had a very high couture and sophisticated style and others had a very modern and avant garde one. If you want to see more pictures of #provofashionweek, I posted some on my Instagram and Facebook page! Feel free to follow along!
At first I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to wear something that would fit the occasion, something fashionable that would make me stand out and I immediately thought of this little gold dress. This is another of my mom's collection and I absolutely love it. I also had the perfect little, gold accessories to go with it  such as this golden link bracelet from Loopsway. Isn't it so lovely. I have been looking for a link bracelet like this one for a while and finally I have it. I will definitely wear this very often because it goes well with different outfits. It's a must have piece of jewelry.

Well this is all for now!
I hope you have a great rest of the week.




1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...