ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday The floral print shoes








Watch: c/o UWA

Again this is a typical day look for me and as you have noticed I have been kind of obsessed with hats lately!
You are probably thinking, "Ema is wearing a hat again, what's wrong with her". Or maybe you have starting to think that there must be something wrong with her hair since she is wearing a hat in every post! Well, to be honest I have always loved hats and more so lately. I think they are such a great accessory! So, I promise you, there's nothing wrong with me or my hair, it's just that I am a hat kind of girl! Anyway, this post is not only about this hat but more about the shoes I am wearing. I got this pair of shoes in Germany last fall but I haven't been able to wear them until now. At first I wasn't sure if I should get them, since I already had a similar pair which I hadn't worn much. But since I loved the colors and they were on sale, I decide to bring them home with me. And finally they went on a walk, and I must say my feet were happy!


I am also linked up with Trend Spin, My Girlish WhimsRandom 
post signature

6 comments

  1. Ema, I love your writing style, and everything else on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral prints are so trendy! <3

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is super cute! I was at JCrew last weekend and they had such a cute baseball hat like yours. I feel like it would look so weird on me but seeing you wear one makes me reconsider lol. Oh and you have really pretty hair. Definitely doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it lol
    Wear It Better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look. Casual and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! Love that little vest!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i really want a pair of floral shoes!! how cute are those? i've also been wanting a fancy baseball cap -- i LOVE the gold one you're wearing.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...