ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Denim and Mustard



Watch: c/o UWA

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you had an amazing weekend.
 Over the weekend I went to my friend's daughter birthday party. She turned 1 and it was such a sweet little birthday celebration filled with laughter, good company and great food. Everyone had a great time! I am sure Perla, the birthday girl, won't remember this day, but I am glad I was there to give her lots of love and kisses. I love her sooo much!

So now lets talk about this look. Who doesn't love a denim shirt. I sure do! Denim is so versatile and it can be styled in so many different ways. I especially love this denim shirt because it has lining on the inside for extra warmth and comfort. I think it's perfect for spring time, when it's not super cold but not super hot yet and with this one you don't really need a jacket on. And I must say that it looks great with rolled up sleeves.

Thanks for stopping by!


Shop the look




post signature

8 comments

  1. so cute! denim and mustard are definitely one of my favorite combos.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the added lining and mustard is a fab color on you.
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute & sweet look! Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday & God bless. ;)
    XO,Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mustard jeans looks great on you! I sadly had to give away my pair. Hopefully I'll a pair like yours.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the mustard jeans and the hat, great look

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this outfit. My favorite piece is def the mustard jeans :)

    By the way, I have a new post up. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2014/03/dressed-up-casual.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really LOVE this look! The combination of pieces is just perfect to me! Bravo ;)

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to try this look myself!
    Visiting from Fun Day Monday link up!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...