ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday Pencil Skirt Love

// Skirt - Golden Mimosa // Top - H&M

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week! Today I am just sharing a quick post of one of my new favorite pencil skirts! I love all the color blend and the print of this skirt! Also the material hugs your body perfectly! I decided to wear it with a dark blue button up shirt so the colors of the skirt would stand out. I thought it was a nice little match! What do you think?
If you like this skirt, head over to Golden Mimosa and you can make it yours.

Also I am super glad I got featured on Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for my last week's Day to Night Look! Go check out these great bloggers and make sure to link-up your new posts!

Thanks for stopping by!


Linked up with Three-fur Thursday

post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...