ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday Day to Night Look - The sweater dress


I have decided to start a new Day to Night Look series where I will try to style different outfit pieces on a Day look and Night Look! Today I decided to bring these two looks wearing a sweater dress. Ever since I bought this sweater dress, I have been wearing all the time. It's so warm and comfy and perfect for these cold winter days. And most importantly, it can be styled in so many ways. 

Day Look - This is actually one of my favorite "school" looks. It's simple and yet the head scarf makes it fun.
Night Look - I decided to wear it with leggings and this wool jacket for extra warmth! 

Let me know which look you like best!

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

10 comments

  1. Shume shume bukur! Emushe sa me kenaq kur te shoh qe ke kaq fantazi dhe vullnet,,, te puc

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks gorgeous (as usual), especially with that headband! i would usually never wear dresses w/pants but this looks SUPER cute...just like an extra long sweater!!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cozy and the right punch of color! Also, the bag in the day look is so rad!
    I prefer the night look because you managed to layer up in warmth but still look sleek and chic for going out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great combo.....I'm also a huge fan of sweater dresses!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the night look, so cute and cozy! You look great! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Stopping by from the three-fer thursday link up. Love your dress and the pops of yellow..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on this post! I love it when bloggers show how versatile single pieces like a sweater dress can be. Wishing you all the best!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...