ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday Women Christmas Gift Guide Under $50 - Amazon Edition




1 // 2 // 3 // 4


I am sure everyone is looking forward to Christmas and to their family Christmas traditions. Giving Gifts to the loved ones is a huge part of Christmas traditions all over the world. I have always been very careful with my finances and majoring in Finance has made me even more mindful of the importance of budgeting. So for all those, like myself, who love to give gifts without spending crazy amounts of money, I have put together a Christmas Gift Guide for Women, Amazon edition.{my husband should read this post very carefully}
As I have been surfing the web lately, I have found some great deals which I wanted to share with all of you!

Wool Floppy Hats - Are one of my favorite trends. This one is on Amazon for only $12.97+ Free Shipping and it comes in 6 different colors. My favorite is the Red one.

Zeagoo Women's Geometric Knitted Sweater - Over-sized sweaters are becoming one of my favorite this winter season. This one is on Amazon for only $ 14.59+ Free Shipping and it comes in 4 different colors and again my favorite one is Red, but I wouldn't mind any of them. 

Envelope Clutch - Who doesn't like an extra bag or clutch? I sure do! This one is on Amazon only $6.99 and it comes in 13 different colors. YAY! And it's so inexpensive you can afford to buy multiple colors.

Statement Necklace - Of course it couldn't be left out of my list! It's on Amazon for only $10 including shipping. 

The great thing is that all of these cost only $44.55. I hope this is helpful to all of you shopping for Christmas Gifts! If you liked this guide, make sure to join this blog by clicking here and look for the upcoming Men's Gift Guide.


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

4 comments

  1. I love this!! I love all of the items, especially the wool hat because I want one so bad! Thanks for showing me a cheap one because I've been looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that envelope clutch! SOoo freaking adorable <3

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby Thanks for stopping by! I should definitely follow each other! I just did!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. love that sweater!

    x
    Mindy
    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...