ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Mikarose Burgundy Comfy Leggings









Hi Lovelies,
Lately I have been very into comfy leggings and oversized sweaters. So today I decided to show you my new pair of Mikarose leggings. They are so warm and comfy. Mikarose has a great collection of high quality dresses, skirts and accessories and I just happened to find this pair of lovely leggings. Look out for another post of comfy leggings featuring OASAP Snowflake leggings.

Happy Monday!

Do you remember the Three-fer Thursday  I did last week with the Royal Scarf ? I was happy to find out that I am featured as one of their favorites!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I just realized that I have ONE pair of leggings and that is not okay! Loving the colors in these photos, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man love this out fit of yours ...u have nail it ...gal ...Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me pelqen me shume me fustane :), po edhe sportive shume bukur e ke sjelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...