ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Blanket Scarf & Fringe







Hi lovely friends!!
I hope are having an amazing week! 

Ok let's just talk about this blanket scarf I'm wearing in these pictures! Isn't it so perfect for Fall and Winter? The colors and pattern are so cheerful so it will brighten those cold and rainy day! I feel like this blanket scarf is such a statement piece to add to any Fall outfit. And there are so many ways to style a blanket scarf so it can transform any boring outfit into a lovely one! 

This blanket scarf is from StyleGirl Boutique which you should check it out and follow them on instagram for daily deals. I am one of their brand ambassadors and so I have a special discount code for all of you. You can use the code ELLESTYLE for 20% off your entire purchase. 


Also I am in love with my fringe boots from AmiClubWear. They have the perfect heel and are very comfortable to walk. I've been wearing them pretty much every time I go out because the look great with skinny jeans as well as with dresses or skirts. AmiClubWear has some amazing deals on shoes and I can't wait to get my hand on some other pair of booties. I can spend hours browsing their website because they have great quality products at unbeatable prices! Do yourself a favor and check them out!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linked with: Let It Shine @ Still Being MollyMix It Monday @ Fizz & FrostingStyle Sessions @ Style ElixirTrend Spin @ Walking In Memphis In High Heels , Confident Twosdays @ I do deClaire

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...