ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Summer Florals

Floral crown and floral dressFloral crown and floral dressFloral crown and floral dressFloral crown and floral dress
Hi lovely friends,

I hope you had a great weekend. I am so excited about this week since my family and I are going on vacation to Southern California! I've been looking forward to this week, not only because I love California but also because it's going to be Aria's first vacation and we are taking her to the beach and swimming pool for the first time. I can't wait to see her splashing around since that's her favorite thing to do during bath time. Also it's going to be her first flight and I am a little worried but hopefully it will be a breeze since it's a short flight. Any tips on traveling with a 6 months old baby will be appreciated :) How about you, do you have any fun plan this weekend since it's also the 4th of July?

So these are some old pictures, probably taken a year ago, which I totally forgot about. This is actually one of my favorite summer dresses and looks, so I decided to post it even though I am a year younger here ;) Also floral summer dresses and floral crowns never go out of style. 
This dress will always be special to me since I wore it the day I graduated from university which was the same day I found out I was pregnant. I find myself getting so attached to certain clothes just because they bring back sweet memories and no matter how much time passes by in my, heart they never get out of style. Does that happen to you as well?




post signature
    
                  
      

7 comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful!! Love your bag!

    www.simplypoisedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lip color coordinates perfectly. I'm not sure I could pull off a pink pop but you do so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you were able to post this one! You look gorgeous... love the dress and your bag! :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning outfit! love the floral crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Looks Beautiful

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne 1 von 4 Brunotti Sonnenbrillen auf meinen Blog!!!
    Win 1 of 4 Brunotti sunglasses on my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely stunning XO! Thank you so much for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/06/linkupwithlisa-23-converse-sneakers-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the floral crown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...