ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Neon Skater Skirt

Can I just say that every tie I wear skater skirts I feel like a little girl? It's probably because skater skirts make me want to stretch out my arms and spin over and over like I used to do when I was a little girl. And of course I can do this easier if I am wearing a pair of tennis shoes. So to bring back memories from my childhood, I decided to wear this neon skater skirt with a pair of comfy tennis shoes. 
What do you think? How would you style a skater skirt?



    
                  
      

3 comments

  1. wow i love this skirt so much,
    it's so eyecatchy, the neon Color suits you perfectly <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Textured skirts are my favorite. The color combo you went with looks so fresh and unexpected.
    The pictures look top notch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skater skirts are definitely very girly, I'm with you on that one. I think that's why I won't wear one as I'm neary 40 and feel just too old! You however look fantastic! The neon skirt is very different, I like how you've styled it with a denim vest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...