ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Effortless Dinner for two


It's no secret that I love cooking for my husband and I. I try to cook a different meal every day but sometimes I lack ideas of what to make. On days like these, I try to keep things as simple as possible and make an effortless meal. I have found that these effortless meals turn out to be very tasty in the end. 
For this meal, I used fresh salmon sauteed in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt & pepper.
 I baked them for about 30 min.
Not wasting any time, I also baked asparagus for about 20 min also sauteed in olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
In the mean time I boiled 4 potatoes, which after were done I peeled, cut and seasoned with salt & pepper and olive oil. 
The final result was delicious. I will definitely make this more often.
The part that I loved was that it took me very little time to prepare this meal and still had plenty of time to do other stuff while the meal was cooking.
You should all try it! 
Salmon + Asparagus + Potatoes = Great Combo
post signature
    
                  
      

1 comment

  1. I always look forward to your food posts! This one looks healthy and effortlessly delicious indeed. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...