ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday The Blushing Pink Sweater

 


//Sweater: Gap // Shirt: H&M //

The weather has been so crazy lately. One moment it's sunny and the next it's snowing. It seems like we are still going to have some cold weather here in Utah though. Let me just say this {daylight savings + cold weather makes me want to sleep in and miss all my morning classes}. Definitely not a good combination. But I have to admit that waking up in the morning is less painful, if I have planned a cozy and nice outfit fir the day. The look that I am bringing today is one of my typical school day looks; cozy sweater or cardigan with a nice pair of jeans .This sweater has become one of my favorites lately because it's so soft and warm.  
Well, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

3 comments

  1. You look like a barbie doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O sa e bukur edhe pulovra edhe kemisha. Te japin shume drite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love this kind of sweater <3 Also love your shoes!

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...