ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Neutrals




//Suit: H&M//

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was very relaxing after a long week of exams and school work!
Even though I know I shouldn't relax too much because I have another busy week ahead.
On a different note, I can't believe it's already March. Don't you feel like we just celebrated Christmas? At least, that's how I feel. The time it's just flying by! To be honest, there is something about the month of March that I secretly love. I think it has to do with the fact that springs officially comes, the day gets longer, and I think people get happier in general. In celebration of the month of March, I decided to wear this neutral color suit I purchased last summer from H&M! I haven't had many chances to wear it as a suit, since I usually wear it as separates. But I do love it when I wear it together and the presence it gives me. I bought it cos I love its color and how it fits me. The great thing about this suit, it's that you can style it in so many ways!
What do you think about going all neutral?

Have a great week dear friends!

Linked with: What she wears
post signature

7 comments

  1. I'm loving the monochromatic theme with this months linkup! Your look is so cute! I love all of the light colors- just perfect for springtime! And those sunglasses look amazing on you!
    xoxo, em

    according-toem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this suit on you! It looks so chic and pretty and fresh, love;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally pull off the whole neutral thing! Love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this neutral look... you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this my most favorite blog of yours :) U are so beautiful ....:) Te dua shume

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic!! Love your looks ;). Thanks for this nice comment on my blog, you can buy this scarf, I put a link of the brand haha ;) Glad to know you like it! Follow you back <3 xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...