ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Friday Coats Edition- Friday Favorites




1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6
It seems like this weather is not going to change for a while. Cold weather calls for nice, warm coats. Currently I own 6 coats, but I wouldn't mind doubling my collection. Here are some of my favorite coats and can't decide on which one is my favorite! I love the fur in them; it just makes them look even more cozy and warm. Some are more classy and some are more sporty but they can definitely keep us warm while looking fabulous!

Which one is your favorite?


Similar Coats

8 comments

  1. The first coat is particularly outstanding. I am totally in love with it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it an awesome coat! I love it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love no.4 because of the combination of fur with the puffy but structured body and the punchy color. Also the one from Dorothy Perkins below is pretty nice.
    Have a fab weekend Ema !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red one too! It looks so warm ans cozy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. #3 is so cute & i just checked out the price -- it's so reasonable!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably choose #5 because you can use it for a casual or "semi-formal" occasion and the colour is just gorgeous :)

    From Making Things Alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 is my favorite, at list i want to add it in my collection too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 2 and 3 are definitely my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...