ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Bonjour Au Revoir Girly

LOOK I - HEY GIRLY


LOOK II - BONJOUR AU REVOIR


Skirt: RubyClaire Boutique // Red Bag: AmiClubWear // Graphic Tee: Ross 


Hi lovelies,
I hope you had a fantastic weekend. As I mentioned on the previous blog post, I am on a short vacation with my family and I am having a greay time. Follow me on Instagram and on Spanchat to see my little adventures. Username: elleserabelle

Today I decided to bring you two different looks featuring my new favorite a-line skirt from RubyClaire Boutique. This classic black and white skirt stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on it. I immediately started picturing the many different ways I was going to style it. I love high waist a-line skirts because I feel they flatter my body and highlight my waist{which is always a good thing ;)}. I can't decide which one I like more because both these looks represent my style very well. Sometimes I feel more edgy and I like to wear graphic tees, bold lipstick and hats, and sometimes I feel more girly and like to put on my highest heels, a statement necklace and a touch of pink. So I feel this skirt is so perfect for any occasion and can complete any look. I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with this skirt.
If you haven't heard about RubyClaire Boutique yet, you should definitely check it out because it has a beautiful collection of skirts, dresses, tops etc. at affordable prices. 

Well, which look is your favorite?
Do you like the girly look or the edgy one?

Let me know in the comments below :)
Thank you for stopping by!
post signature
    
                  
      

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...