ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Palm Trees and jumpsuits

Tropical flowers Jumpsuit 10Dollar Mall
Tropical flowers Jumpsuit 10Dollar Mall
Tropical flowers Jumpsuit 10Dollar Mall
Tropical flowers Jumpsuit 10Dollar Mall

Hi Lovely friends,
I hope you had a fantastic weekend. It's been sooooo hot in Seattle so going to the pool was kind of mandatory this weekend. And I loved it cos I love watching Aria play in the water. She is definitely a water baby. On the other hand, I can't believe summer is half way over + I can't believe my baby is going to be 7 months this week. Time is sure flying by.

So this is my favorite jumpsuit and I loved wearing it while I was in San Diego. The fun tropical print, the soft and airy fabric and just the overall fit of this jumpsuit makes it perfect for these hot summer days. I also loved the fact that it has buttons on the front so I could easily breastfeed my baby. I told you all these great things about this jumpsuit and I haven't mentioned the best part yet. The price! Are you ready? This jumpsuit is only $9.99! Yes, I know your Monday just got better! You're welcome. 

You all know by now that I always love a great deal so 10Dollar Mall has become one of my favorite places to shop lately because I could always find something I like for only 10 bucks or less. I especially love their shoe collection!

PS: Don't you love Aria's little Palm tree romper as well? I couldn't resist but buying it for her to match my jumpsuit :) We wore this on a date night with daddy and we got so many compliments. 

Jumpsuit : c/o 10Dollar Mall 
post signature
    
                  
      

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...