ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Pure White




Hello everyone,

So these pictures were taken about 1 month and half ago, but I just hadn't had time to post them. These were taken at the San Diego Temple grounds. We love San Diego Temple and we make sure we go there whenever we visit San Diego. This time we weren't able to go inside since we had Aria with us, but we loved spending some quiet  and peaceful time there on Sunday after church. We even got to meet a lovely family who were taken some family photos there. For those of you who don't know what LDS temples are, I would encourage you to watch this video or email me with any questions if you want to learn more. I love going to the temple because they are truly a piece of heaven here on earth. It is also the place where my husband and I got married. 

While we were there Aria and I took some pictures and they are probably my favorite pictures of us two. We were both wearing white dresses and I felt so in harmony with the purity and sanctity of that place.

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...