ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Friday Good as Gold


the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses
the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses
the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses
the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses
the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses

Ok so I am pretty sure you all know by now that I love gold color and if I could have hints of gold in all my clothes I wouldn't mind a bit. So I am in love with this outfit for so many reasons.

 Let me start first with my love for this skirt. It is totally my style and the fabric has just enough embroidered details to make this not just an ordinary white skirt. So funny story about this skirt. I bought it just about a week ago on sale at H&M for only $15 and originally it was $50. I can't tell you how happy I was when I found it on the sale rack. I almost couldn't believe it, because I'd been eyeing it for quite some time, but I didn't want to spent $50 on a skirt. And on top of that this was the only one left in the entire store. That day Aria was being particularly fussy, and so I didn't want to have a screaming baby in the fitting room so I didn't even try it on. I thought: "If it's too big, I'll tuck it in myself. If it's too small, I'll just hang it on my closet till it fits me hahaha." Well, I guess the universe wanted me to have this skirt because not only it fits perfectly, but I also found out it has pockets. So extra love points for this skirt.  

Secondly, I love this outfit because of all the gold details; the gold hinted top, the gold clutch, the gold sandals, the gold watch & earings, and the gold sunglasses. Can't get better than that!

Unfortunately this skirt is sold out but I have linked some similar styles.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!


post signature
    
                  
      

2 comments

  1. You can never go wrong with a beautiful midi skirt - like this one!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...