ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday How to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use it




So we recently bought a bunch of mini size Pringles from Costco to have as quick snacks around the house or when we go to parks, and every time I finished one I kept thinking of how I could re-purpose the cans and use them for something else. It literally took me 5 minutes to turn it from a red Pringles Can to a cute Gold Can which can be used in so many ways. I am a true believer that a little spray paint can re-purpose anything. And of course I chose gold, cos I love everything gold, but you can use your own favorite color or the one that matches your home decor.


So some creative ways to use it: 
1)Hold all your make up brushes 
2) Bright up a corner with a gold flower vase
3) Collect all your hair ties/clips in one place
4) Hang your most recently used jewelry before you place them in your jewelry box.
5) Glam up your office space with a gold pen holder 

How to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use itHow to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use itHow to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use itHow to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use itHow to repurpose a Pringles Can + 5 creative ways to use it

So which one is your favorite! 
Comment below! 

post signature
    
                  
      

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...