ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Tuesday Big city kinda girl...

   





Hi lovelies,
I hope you had a great weekend! This past Saturday my husband, my mom, our little girl and I visited downtown Seattle. We moved to Greater Seattle area about 8 months ago and with me being pregnant during this whole time, I hadn't had a chance to visit many of Seattle's beautiful sites. It is indeed a beautiful city! So full of life and excitement! Walking through the crowded streets of Seattle it reminded me of my hometown, Tirana and that I am a big city kinda girl. As much as I have come to enjoy and love the small and quiet suburbs, sometimes I miss the fast pace and excitement of a big city. 

My outfit that day was pretty casual; I wore my new favorite London - Paris - NYC t-shirt and paired it with a blu blazer! The hat and sunglasses were both a must-have since it was both windy and sunny that day! You can also spot me new diaper bag which I love! 

What do you think of this outfit? 



                  
      

1 comment

  1. You look amazing! definitely a good outfit for strolling around the city... and like you, yes I am also a big city kind of girl! :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...