ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday Fur and Leopard Print






Hello lovely friends,
I hope you are having a great week. Mine has been kind of busy getting ready for the baby. It doesn't help that I am tired all the time, so I have to take a lot of breaks during the day. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon, so I can finish all the projects and nursery decor.
 
Nowadays, during the week you can find me wearing leggings, oversized sweaters and flat shoes, perfect for running errands. But I must say that I love to dress up during the weekends. 

This is one of my favorite weekend looks. This burgundy maternity sweater dress from PinkBlush Maternity is so comfortable and yet so stylish. It's perfect for this season and you can style it in so many ways. 

I chose fur and leopard print which I think complement really well the color of this dress. I know this sweater dress will be on repeat this season.
How about you, what do you like to wear during weekends? 

Also I wanted to mention that PinkBlush Women's and Maternity collection are having a two-day Flash Sale that ends Thursday, November 20th. Hurry up and find some great deals!  


Linked up with: Random Wednesday, Style me Wednesday, Trend Spin, Mid Week Muse
post signature
    
                  
      

3 comments

  1. Wow, you are amazing, this red Dress Looks beautiful on you!

    I would like to invite you to visit my blog

    http://puschokandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is growing so cute :)))
    Looking gorgeous as always Ema!
    Where is the purse from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy looks great on you. Lovely ensemble and amazing images. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...