ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Wednesday Cardigan Crush





Hey everyone,

I hope you are having a great week. I have been kind of busy this past week with different projects around the house, therefore the lack of posts. I hope I'll get better at this blogging thing.

This is one of the outfits I wore this past weekend and I loved how it looked. It was one of those outfits that I put together in five minutes but that turned out to be exactly how I wanted. Gotta love those little sparks of inspiration that come every so often. 
As you have probably seen from my recent posts, I have embraced the fall season and started wearing my warm and cozy cardigans. My recent Fall wardrobe crush is this red waterfall cardigan that will be on repeat this fall season. The pencil skirt that I am wearing here is such a nice cotton jersey fabric that even though it's not a maternity size, fits me and it's very comfortable. 

What is your recent Fall wardrobe crush?

I hope you all have a great day!
xo 
Ema



Linked with: Treasure TrompMix & Match FashionSimply Just LovelyLiving in Color StyleWork Clothes I SupposeSequins & StyleGod Life Happy Wife, Perfectly CouturedPampers & PearlsShopping My ClosetWalking In Memphis In High HeelsStyle Elixir 



                 
      

5 comments

  1. Wow..you look amazing! I came here via instagram to say how much I love ur style!! And your hair need their own instagram handle! :-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you dear! You have a lovely blog yourself and a great sense of style! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fabulous outfit for someone who's pregnant - so stylish. I love the red cardi over the top of your beautiful dress. I also like how you've teamed the look with your coyboy booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by for the Working Girl With Style link up... I love everything about this outfit :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I looked this stylish while pregnant :) that red oversized cardi looks so comfortable! I would just want to snuggle up in it and sip tea all day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...