ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Vanilla Pie Cups - Super easy recipe




This is the easiest dessert you will ever make! And above all it's delicious!

For the bottom crust I used 4-5 crushed Graham Honey Crackers mixed with melted butter. 

I used a package of  'Cook and Serve' vanilla pudding for which I followed the directions on the box.(it needs only 2 cups of milk) 

For the other top two layers, I used some whipped cream and some instant chocolate pudding. (it needs two cups of milk)

I topped them with some crushed cookies and some walnuts

Let it cool in the fridge! It's best served cold!

Super easy and voila it's ready to enjoy in only about 30 min! 


post signature
    
                  
      

1 comment

  1. My favorite kind of desert! Looks delicious and super easy. Thanks for sharing Ema!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...