ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday Comfy Striped Shirt








Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a great week so far. This week I am visiting my family in Ohio and in the weekend I am attending my cousin's wedding. I am super excited to see my aunt and uncles and their families cos it's been such a long time since we were together and what better occasion to get together than for a wedding. I am traveling alone, since my husband couldn't make it because he has to work. I'll be away from him for about a week and I know I'm going to miss him terribly, cos we never get separated for a long time. I think this is will be the longest time we have been away from each other since we got married.

Since I am talking about my travel plans today, I decided to show you one of my most comfortable outfits. I love the striped shirt cos it's such a soft fabric, not too tight, but not too loose. It just hugs my body perfectly. What's your favorite thing to wear when traveling? 

post signature
    
                  
      

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...