ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday Life lately





A lot of things happened during this past week so I took a little break from blogging. And I must say I missed it quite a bit. Blogging has become my personal, creative corner where I get to share my thoughts and passions with you all. Now that I found a little time, I immediately jumped on my computer and decided to write a quick post.

Let me start with telling you few of the things that went on this past week.
Within two days I studied and took my last two exams and I must say they were a couple of very stressful days. Good thing I take all my classes with my husband and we can help and support each other, especially during finals week. He is one of the smartest people I know {YES every day a have a proud wife moment because he never stops amazing me} and he always helps me with difficult concepts and makes finals week a little easier to swallow. Anyways, so I survived the finals week with no injury and I even was surprised with some of the scores, considering the amount of time I put into studying. Another reason why I didn't have much time to spare for blogging was that I had to prepare for our parents arrival to US. They flew from Albanian to Utah for our graduation ceremony. We were so blessed and happy to be with them in such an important event in our lives. I'll share more about that in another post.

The weather has been a little bipolar lately and I never was sure what to wear. So this outfit is something I have felt very comfortable in. Not super summer-y and not super winter-y. I feel like it's a perfect combination for a cool spring evening.

I hope you all are having a great week!

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 comments

  1. Ema I miss you! You look gorgeous as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:44

    This is such a cute outfit Ema! It's been a little bi-polar over on this side of the pond as well.

    It was so good to see all your family together, I bet that must have been ace! Look forward to that post.

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...