ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Friday Friday Favorites - DIY Edition




It's Friday again! Finally!

I hope you all had a great week and have great plans for this long weekend. This Saturday I am hosting a Baby Shower for one of my friends and I am so looking forward to that. Stay tuned for great Baby Shower decorations, food, and free printable ideas.

Today I decided to bring you some easy DIY projects {Thanks Pinterest} that I am loving lately. I have only tried to make the Necklace scarf so far and it was so easy and turned out great.
I will definitely be making the Rose Heart frame! Such a great idea to preserve memories!

I hope you like these fun little DIY projects. Let me know which one is your favorite.





post signature

2 comments

  1. lovely post :)
    offcourse we can follow dear, i follow you now on GFC and i liked your Facebook page, follow back :*
    you should enter my GIVEAWAY, and win 200$ worth dress :)

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/2014/01/dressale-giveaway-nagradjivanje.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one seems lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...