ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Thursday Coral and Fuschia





I have had this coral polka dot dress for a while now, but it's probably the second time I wear it. I loved it when I first bought it, but didn't like it as much afterwards. Until I found this amazing necklace from Shamelessly Sparkly to go with it. It just gave the dress a different look. I got this necklace for Christmas and has become my new favorite.
You should check out this jewelry store cos it has so many beautiful and affordable necklaces.  




post signature

3 comments

  1. Hej E mushe cdo gje perfekte , shume shume bukur me habite !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your coat, looks very cozy and it goes with the hat :) And those boots mada me think "Robin Hood!!!" but this is like a stylish version of him hhahaha :D

    From Making Things Alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat, it has such a great cut ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...