ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Sunday Tribal Sweater






Tribal and geometric patterns have been one of the trends of this Fall/Winter season. I got this black and white sweater in November and have been wearing it ever since. What do you think? Is tribal going away soon?

Also I wanted to remind you to check out my new Facebook Page. If you haven't stopped by and liked it yet, please follow the link above. I am planning on a giveaway to celebrate my new followers on Facebook.

Also make sure you follow along in this other social medias below:

Google // Instagram // Pinterest // Bloglovin // Facebook





post signature

6 comments

  1. Fabulous :) You should come up with your own magazine seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, the necklace is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I have a similar cardigan to yours and now I need to pair it with a red top! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ema, thanks for visiting my blog! First thing first, you have a gorgeous hair! I really want mine as gorgeous as yours. Anyway, I'm following you now via GFC, feel free to connect with mine as well.

    Happy new year and stay gorgeous!
    X
    Lulu
    http://coquettishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! Definitely loving the tribal cardigan with the red shirt!! I've followed you via GFC :)

    ~Angee
    http://www.geeitsangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...