ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Monday Timeless






This dress was a gift from my mother-in-law just recently. She really likes to shower me with gifts and other stuff. During the month that I was back home, I basically had something new waiting for me every day! She would say, I saw this and I thought you would like it! She is so nice! Well, I love this dress because it's so simple in style, but the fabric has a very unique design which makes it stand out. 



post signature
Glossy Blonde

3 comments

  1. Nje ngjyr shume e bukur qe te shkon shume , me pelqen fustani paska dizenjen te bukur..si gjithmon e mbrekullushme..te puc mami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mamush shume faleminderit! Te puth fort

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Dropping by to say i love your posts! Very creative and i love your style.
    that last look was to die for!
    if you have time would you check out my blog nd maybe follow back?

    Thanks,
    Krysti
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...