ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Sunday Inspired by him

The other day, as I was organizing our closet and arranging our clothes, I found this shirt that my husband doesn't wear at all. As I was about to throw it in the "give it away" pile, I thought to myself, "I could wear this with some leggings and I bet it will look really nice. So I tried it out and it actually felt so comfortable for a nice day out in the park. Yes, today I was inspired by him!










post signature

9 comments

  1. Anonymous21:48

    Ema I love this!! You look fabulous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! You are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :) new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cfardo te veshesh ti te shkelqen , dhe I jep jet veshjes.

      Delete
  5. His denim shirts are much better than ours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg !!! i did post an outfit like that too!!! i love stealing my dad's unused shirts too!!!

    Thanks for always commenting my blog! You are so sweet! Your blog is super cute!!!! Following you!!


    The Chic and Cheap Blog
    The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
    The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
    and on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit !Great post !

    Eni

    http:/eniwherefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...